Loreto College Ballarat is committed to providing a wide range of learning opportunities across all areas of the curriculum and to nurturing individual students’ talents and interests. As part of this commitment, the College awards a limited number of Scholarships to students who have completed the Application for Enrolment form who demonstrate outstanding academic achievement and success in several fields of endeavour related to school life.
The Smith Family, through the Indigenous Youth Leadership Project also offers scholarships funded by the Australian Government for students enrolling at Loreto College Ballarat. Further information listed below.
Year 7 2019 Academic Scholarships Applications are NOW OPEN. For information on our Scholarship Program, please contact College Registrar – Ms Leonie Gudgeon on (03) 5329 6184.
Academic and Performing Arts Scholarships
The Class of 1964 Scholarship – An academic scholarship for a student entering Year 7. Offering 50% remission of tuition fees.
The Class of 1965 Scholarship – An academic scholarship for a student entering Year 7. Offering 50% remission of tuition fees.
The Eileen McIntyre Music & Performing Arts Scholarship – A music and performing arts scholarship. Offering 50% remission of tuition fees and remission for the study of one musical instrument.
Indigenous Youth Scholarship
Indigenous Youth Leadership Project (IYLP) – This is a Smith Family initiative funded by the Australian Government – Applications are NOW OPEN for 2018 enrolments until 26 May, 2017.
The IYLP offers scholarships and leadership opportunities to young Indigenous Australians, with a focus on youth from remote and regional communities with funding support through the Department of Prime Minister and Cabinet.
In addition to helping Indigenous students achieve their educational aspirations, the IYLP supports the development of positive role models and leaders to inspire other Indigenous students.
- The Smith Family, in conjunction with Loreto College Ballarat invites applications for 2018.
- Places are open to students entering Years 7-12 in 2018.
- Applications are sent directly to The Smith Family where they will be short-listed for further consideration.
- If successful in the next stage of the application process a face-to-face interview will be held at Loreto College and with the IYLP Manager.
- Information, applications, criteria and other forms are available from The Smith Family from March, 2017.
- For more information click here.
If you have any questions, please contact the IYLP Manager by email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone on (08) 8224 1402.