Join the College that has been educating young women of influence for over 140 years. Parents are encouraged to submit an Application for Enrolment form as soon as possible.
Applications for Year 7 2019 Enrolments close: Friday 16 February, 2018 (4:00pm)
Applications for Year 7 2019 Scholarships close: Friday 09 February, 2018 (4:00pm)
* Year 7 2019 Scholarships Applications NOT YET OPEN FOR APPLICATION
Loreto College Ballarat values diversity and recognises that each applicant will bring unique gifts and talent which will enhance and enrich the school as a community. The factors listed below (not listed in a priority order) will inform the enrolment process:
- Level of involvement of the applicant and her family in their Catholic parish/faith community and commitment to Christian life and values
- Current enrolment at a Catholic parish primary school (within Ballarat and its immediate surrounds) if geographically possible.
- Family connection with Loreto College Ballarat (eg., sister of current/past student, mother, grandmother, current staff member)and/or our sister Loreto schools.
- Information pertaining to the applicant’s attitude to, and active involvement in, learning and school life as evidenced through her most recent school report or supporting documentation.
- Involvement of the applicant and her family in the broader community.
- Date on which the application was submitted with the application fee.
An offer of a place to an applicant is not dependent on all factors having been met.
Please refer to our Enrolment Policy (pdf download)
-> download an Application for Enrolment (pdf download)
For further enrolment information, please contact the College on (03) 5329 6100.
Additional Parent Handbooks from the Catholic Education Commission of Victoria:
- Faith in your Child’s Future: Parent Handbook for Victorian Catholic Primary Schools
- Embracing the Fullness of Life: Parent Handbook for Victorian Catholic Secondary Schools