A comprehensive list of College policies and procedures are available internally. A growing list of public policies are listed below.
The College communicates new and revised public policies via the website and school enews. The College Board has identified policies which it reveiws and approves on a cyclical basis and there are internal management and operational policies and procedures that are revised and approved by the Leadership Team on a cyclical basis. Parents can provide feedback on policies at any time via email to email@example.com.
- Conditions of Enrolment Policy
- Communications Policy
- Enrolment Policy
- Parent Charter
- Shared Behaviour Code of Conduct - Students, Parents and Staff
Curriculum and Student Learning
Care, Safety and Welfare of Students
A separate page of Child Safety Policies and Information is located at https://loreto.vic.edu.au/child-safety/
- Anaphylaxis Policy
- Asthma Management Policy
- Attendance Policy and Procedures
- Bullying Prevention (incl Cyberbullying) and Intervention Policy
- Diversity and Equity Policy
- Duty of Care Statement
- Emergency and Critical Incident Management Policy
- First Aid and Infection Control Policy
- Grievance Policy
- Grievance Procedures for Parents and Carers
- Mandatory Reporting Fact Sheet
- Student and Parent / Carer Remote Learning Responsibilities
- Student Behaviour Management Policy
- Supervision of Students Policy
- Supervision of Students Volunteer Information
- Student Supervision - Information for Parents
- Student Driver Policy
IT Policies and Documents
Should you have any queries, or wish to seek further information about how Loreto College can support you and your daughter’s safe use of technology, please contact the school. Other information is available from many sources such as :
Loreto College Copyright
All content included on this website including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips and software is the property of Loreto College and is protected by Australian and international copyright laws.
Any other use including but not limited to the reproduction, modification or display of the content on this website is strictly prohibited.