College communications and resources for families for dealing with this period of COVID-19
We understand that the ongoing Covid pandemic is a stressful period of time for our students and families. In order to help parents and students deal with and adapt to these unprecedented times, you will find copies of current communications, links and resources that have been sent to our families to assist us all through this period.
This page will be updated regularly with new information as released.
2022 Letters to Loreto Families:
- Letter to families 26/04/2022 - Term 2 Covid Update
- Letter to families 01/02/2022
- Letter to families 27/01/2022
For copies of all parent communications prior to January 2022, please contact the College via email@example.com
Onsite Learning Booking Link:
Links to Covid Resources for Families and Students
This list of COVID resources is provided to assist parents, carers and students manage the uncertainty of lockdown.
Links to further important information:
Further important links or Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students:
Mentor Teachers - The primary school contact for students and parents
As per the below Online Lesson Delivery Manual for Students and Parents:
- Your daughter's Mentor Teacher is your primary contact with the school in relation to your daughter's learning. In an effort to NOT overwhelm families with communications from various staff, your daughter's Mentor Teacher has been designated as the primary contact with home. Subject teachers will also contact Mentor Teachers before communicating with home if required.
- Your daughter will know who their Mentor Teacher is, or you can also find out by looking on PAM.
- Log into PAM
- Select your daughter (if you have more than one at the school)
- From the Profile Menu - select Student Timetable
- In this section, you will find a list of all student subjects, one of the subjects is Mentor Group and the Mentor Teacher will be listed.
- To email the Mentor Teacher - the standard Loreto College staff email consists of the first letter of the name and surname @loreto.vic.edu.au. For example, Mrs Jane Smith would be firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are having any trouble contacting your daughter's Mentor Teacher please contact the general school enquiries email address and your email will be forwarded to the appropriate person email@example.com