College communications and resources for families for dealing with this period of COVID-19
We understand that this is a stressful period of time for our students and families. In order to help parents and students deal with and adapt to these unprecedented times, you will find copies of all communications, links and resources that have been sent to our families to assist us all through this period.
This page will be updated regularly with new information as released.
Letters to Loreto Families:
- Letter to families 13/03/2020
- Letter to families 16/03/2020
- Letter to families 19/03/2020
- Letter to families about Term 2 08/04/2020
- Letter to families about VCE studies Term 2 08/04/2020
- Letter to families 14/04/2020
- Intentions form Week 1 Term 2
- Letter to families 14/05/2020
- Link to the Onsite Learning Form for Year 7-10 from 26 May to 5 June, 2020
- Letter to Year 10 Families studying a VCE Unit 1 subject 21/05/2020
- Letter to families 22/05/2020
- Return to School Booklet 22/05/2020
Links to further important information:
Mentor Teachers - The primary school contact for students and parents
As per the below Online Lesson Delivery Manual for Students and Parents:
- Your daughter's Mentor Teacher is your primary contact with the school in relation to your daughter's learning. In an effort to NOT overwhelm families with communications from various staff, your daughter's Mentor Teacher has been designated as the primary contact with home. Subject teachers will also contact Mentor Teachers before communicating with home if required.
- Your daughter will know who their Mentor Teacher is, or you can also find out by looking on PAM.
- Log into PAM
- Select your daughter (if you have more than one at the school)
- From the Profile Menu - select Student Timetable
- In this section, you will find a list of all student subjects, one of the subjects is Mentor Group and the Mentor Teacher will be listed.
- To email the Mentor Teacher - the standard Loreto College staff email consists of the first letter of the name and surname @loreto.vic.edu.au. For example, Mrs Jane Smith would be email@example.com.
- If you are having any trouble contacting your daughter's Mentor Teacher please contact the general school enquiries email address and your email will be forwarded to the appropriate person firstname.lastname@example.org
A message from the Principals in the Catholic Diocese of Ballarat: