PAM – Parent Access Module
The Parent Access Module (PAM) enables you, as a parent, to access the latest details about your daughter’s progress. After logging in to the site you will be able to…
- See the College attendance records for your daughter
- View your daughter’s timetable
- Check if any homework tasks are yet to be completed
- See the results for assessment tasks and the feedback given (where applicable)
- Access the online reporting system for information about your daughter’s progress
as well as many other features of the site.
You can log in to the site with the username/password combination that has been mailed to parents earlier this year. If you need log in details to access the Parent Access Module, please contact the school by phone.
-> Access PAM
To log in to SIMON externally from the school, enter the following details after clicking on the Simon link:
Username: Your Loreto network username
Password: Your Loreto network password
-> Access SIMON
If you have any issues accessing SIMON externally, please contact the IT Department.