Supporting the Loreto Music and Performing Arts Program
The Friends of Music and Performing Arts is open to friends and families of students involved in the music and performing arts program at Loreto College Ballarat.
The Friends of Loreto Music and Performing Arts provide support to students and staff in the performing arts program. This support is intended to improve the opportunities, equipment and facilities that enhance student enjoyment and development and foster community involvement. Fundraising functions and activities are agreed upon in consultation with the designated representative of the College Leadership Team and the Director of Marketing, Community Relations and Fundraising.
Dates for next meetings:
- TBC – 7.00pm Mary’s Mount Centre
- To create a welcoming community for families and friends of music students.
- To involve families and friends in the life of the music and performing arts program.
- To conduct fundraising activities to support the music and performing arts program at Loreto College.
- To communicate with families and friends on the activities of the FLMPA.
- To assist with the planning and conduct of music and performing arts events in and external to the College.
- To provide support to the various music and performing arts groups within the school community.
- To provide financial support to students to enable them to more fully participate in the music and performing arts program.
- To facilitate partnership arrangements for the College for performing opportunities, access to sponsorships/grants and other support for the Performing Arts Program.
Meetings are held twice per school term. If required, subgroup meetings will be arranged outside these arrangements at a time convenient to members.