Friends of Loreto
Friends of Loreto is open to all friends and families of current students at Loreto College Ballarat, including, parents, grandparents, staff and family members.
The purpose of the Friends of Loreto is to:
Welcome. Serve. Engage. Support and Promote – Loreto College
We do this by:
- Providing a platform for representation of the parents and friends of Loreto College
- Actively supporting community relations at the College
- Promoting and supporting fundraising activities for Loreto College
Friends of Loreto work collaboratively with the Friends of Loreto Music & Performing Arts and the Friends of Loreto Rowing to advise, support and enhance the College through community relations and fundraising activities.
The objectives of Friends of Loreto are:
- To foster a welcoming community that engages an increasing number of families and friends each year in the life of the College through a range of meetings and events.
- To represent the interests of parents & friends and support the College in its efforts to best serve and engage this community through regular meeting agendas, defined action items and distribution of communication for feedback and inclusion.
- To actively support and promote and engage other families and friends to participate in Friends of Loreto, and any fundraising activities and events run by Loreto College, or one of the Friends of Loreto parent support groups.
- To identify and propose new and prospective community relations and/or fundraising ideas/activities that may be supported and promoted by the Friends of Loreto and approved by The College Board, College Standing Committees & Leadership Team where required
Meetings are held once per term between 7pm and 8pm in the Mary’s Mount Centre Foyer:
Dates for 2017 are:
- Wednesday 1 March 2017
- Wednesday 3 May 2017
- Wednesday 16 August 2017
- Wednesday 8 November 2017
Contact Marketing & Development Office: firstname.lastname@example.org Ph:53296137