Loreto Weddings in the Chapel
It is the exclusive and delightful privilege of a former Loreto student to request the option to hold their wedding nuptials at Loreto College in the Loreto Chapel. The stunning manicured grounds and exquisite Chapel are the perfect celebratory place for a former student to be wed.
Please contact Loreto College Reception for all Loreto Chapel Wedding Inquiries – Ph: (03) 5329 6100. Bookings are managed by the Loreto College Marketing & Development Office.
We are thankful for the following collection of photographs from former students that celebrate everything special about the privilege offered to our ‘Loreto Girls’.
Special thanks to:
- Angela Inglis (Crowe, Class of 2003). Angela Crowe and Darren Inglis – married December 2nd, 2016 – photography by Peter Kerverac
- Jennifer Rouse (Edwards – Class of 2003). Jennifer Edwards and Huw Rouse – married on November 26th, 2016 – photography by One Point Photography
- Kate Easton (Dowling – Class of 2006). Kate Dowling and Shannon Easton – married on March 19th, 2016 – photography by Eric Sebastian Photography
- Marnie Papst (Boswerger – Class of 1996) Marnie Boswerger and Liam Papst – married on 6 February, 2015 – photography by Mariana Locke
- Jade Bouch (James – Class of 2005) Jayde James & Brock Bouch – married on 11 March, 2016 – photography by Love Katie + Sarah
- Mandi McMillan (Van Hammond – Class of 2004) married on 17 November, 2012 – photography by Nicole McKenna
- Faith White (Austin – Class of 1995) – Faith Austin & Paul White – married on 2 February, 2016 – photography by Shay McInerny
- Alexandra Jeffrey (Class of 2009) – Alexandra Prebble & Nathan Jeffrey – married on December 5, 2015 – photography by Jade from Mojo Photography