Saturday 15 September
10am – 2pm
Loreto College, Mulhall Centre. Enter via Wendouree Parade
Are you on the hunt for the perfect Deb dress? Or do you have one sitting in the closet collecting dust? Be a part of the 2018 Deb Dress Sale where you can either buy your perfect dress on the day or register your dress to be sold on the day! All funds raised from this event will be donated to a local charity #sustainable #fundraiser #fashion
Dresses for sale
(more dresses will be added as they come through!)
BUY A DRESS:
All dresses will be available for purchase on Saturday 15 September. There is no need to register if you are only wanting to buy a dress.
This is a free event to attend. All prices dresses will be at second-hand prices and there will be changing rooms set up to try the dresses on. Cash is preferred on the day but eftpos will be available. Please note there are to be no pre-sales, no holds, no price changes on the day. It is first in, ‘best dressed’!
SELL A DRESS
Register to sell your dress! Register your dress for only $20 (non-refundable) to sell it on the day. All funds raised from registration fees will be donated to a local charity. You will take home the money made from selling your dress.
What you need to register:
- Name and contact details
- $20 registration fee
- Price you want to sell your dress for (consider a reasonable price – remember they are second-hand)
- Photo of dress to be emailed to [email protected] straight after registration (For privacy reasons, any faces in the photos will be edited out.)
- Size/ measurements of dress
- Bank details so we can transfer you the money for the sale of the dress
Important Information for sellers:
- Dress must be dropped off to the Mulhall Centre on Friday 14 September between 4pm and 5pm
- If your dress is sold on the day we will send you a text message saying ‘SOLD’. If you DO NOT recieve a text message your dress has not sold and you must return to pick it up on Saturday 15 September between 3pm and 4pm.
- As soon as you register your dress online, you must send a photo of your dress to [email protected] This is so we can advertise your dress on the website. For privacy reasons, any faces in the photos will be edited out.
- Your dress must be CLEAN and on a hanger.
Get on board with this amazing event supporting sustainability and a local Ballarat charity!!
A team of staff will supervise each fitting room and sale of dresses on the day. Prospective buyers will be advised to wear no makeup or spray tan and take great care with dresses. However, dresses are listed and displayed for sale at the risk and responsibility of the owner.